Elcom made Industrial PDUs can meet the industrial power challenges. These PDUs are robust, capable of working with noisy facility power sources. Elcom offers specialized controls and connections in order to make its PDUs work in harsh physical industrial environments.
Quality & Safety Approvals
Elcom manufactures a complete range of Power Distribution Units conforming to various industry standards
- IEC 60950
- Elcom’s PDU is equipped with sockets meeting different Industrial systems & standards
- It can cater to a range of loads including 16A, 32A & 63A.
- PDU dimensions are suitable for 19” 42U rack.
- A Single Phase Rack Mount and a Three Phase Rack Mount is available in either a horizontal (1U, 2U) or a vertical (0U) for factors.
- Enclosure type; horizontal, vertical or desk/wall mounting
- Non-standard dimensions or customized requirements can also be supported on request.
The customisation scope can include:
- a range of mains plug
- Varying lengths of cable
- custom metal work
- customer choice of sockets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, indicators, meters, RFI/EMI/EMC filters, surge protector etc.
- colour of the PDU from a standard range of colours, including RAL 9005 texture, RAL 7035 texture, Steel Gray.
- Other colours are available at additional cost for large orders.
- Elcom also provides accessories such as labels, identity strips, mounting brackets, cable supports etc.
Elcom offers an advantage of indigenously developed EMI filters, surge suppressors, and other components to protect downstream equipment.
Elcom has a vast range of Industrial power distribution units available
As, sometimes the exact PDU you need, isn't listed, we can manufacture bespoke PDU units to customer specification.
These can be from small alterations to full-fledged products
Different colour PDUs can help differentiate circuits
- Creating customer value through world-class customisable Industrial PDU
- Our products assure the functionality without disrupting the continuity of server operations in the industrial environment .
- Improved OPEX over a period of time, leading to an attractive ROI
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/wp-content/themes/elcom/page-template/product-sub-category-tpl.php on line 1037
Wire Harness – a central nervous system of any Electrical System
Wire harnesses are compactly bundled wires & circuits that function as the central nervous system...
ISO & OHSAS Certifications
Prevailing In The Manufacturing
Elcom International has taken an endeavor to implement following systems in its Kolhapur based manufacturing...
Elcom Kagal Factory Tour
Elcom International is pleased to announce the new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at 5-Star Kagal MIDC...