Market Leading manufacturer of EMI/RFI Filters in India. We offer Standard and Customised CSA approved and CE+RoHS approved EMI/RFI Filters.
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Filters are passive electronic devices that are used to suppress conducted interference, found in a signal of power line. A good quality EMI/RFI Filters is the perfect solution to address such requirement. Elcom brings you a vast range of filters rated with a varying Voltage and Current parameters in order to become a one stop solution for all EMI/RFI issues. Elcom International is focused on increasing its product offerings by continuously introducing new products with innovative features. Elcom, a market leading manufacturer in India, offers power line filters with a number of variants viz. panel mounting filter, chassis mounting filter, PCB mounting Filter, DIN- rail mounting Filter, all packaged in metal case or plastic case.
Quality and Approvals
Our product guarantee quality, safety and value for money, strongly supported by industry credentials :
- cCSAus as per (CSA STD 22.2 / UL 1283, 5th Edition). with CE marked
- ROHS compliance
Types of Products
- Our range of offering includes Single Phase (110V/120V/250Vac, 50/60Hz) and Three Phase (440V/ 480V/520V/690Vac, 50/60Hz) & DC filters.
- Elcom's EMI/RFI Filters offer noise suppression in the critical 10 kHz – 30 MHz range.
- Its designed to guarantee your equipment meets all FCC and CE requirements on conducted EMI.
- Its mechanical footprint is the result of various mounting and terminations options, all packaged in metal case or plastic case or even moulded in power cord as special plug and play flexibility.
- Elcom offers wide Range of Input Current i.e from <1 amp to 2500 amps.
- 1 stage, 2 stage, 3 stage, 4 stage filtrations available with compact sizes
Customization is our biggest strength, blending EMI filters with wires harnessed as per the end user.
Option is available for one to one replacement of any make filters.
Elcom has developed world-class R&D facility with an objective to execute projects hand-in-hand with the customers.
Elcom's EMI/RFI Filters is capable of suppressing the interference and reducing the unwanted noise and disruptions, also protecting from potentially hazardous electric shock.
Your power network will be supported regardless of whether it is a 3-wire Delta structure or a 4-wire Wye structure.
- While maintenance of your electronic equipment holds the key to the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), it is always advisable to have a practice of preventive measures to avoid any breakdown and hence losses.
- A lower maintenance allows to save money in long term by conserving power, prevent danger and injury.
- All your sensitive equipment, televisions, radios, and other valuable electronic equipment, should be protected from being damaged or otherwise impaired due to interference (RFI), coming from external sources.
Wire Harness – a central nervous system of any Electrical System
Wire harnesses are compactly bundled wires & circuits that function as the central nervous system...
ISO & OHSAS Certifications
Prevailing In The Manufacturing
Elcom International has taken an endeavor to implement following systems in its Kolhapur based manufacturing...
Elcom Kagal Factory Tour
Elcom International is pleased to announce the new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at 5-Star Kagal MIDC...