A power cord temporarily connecting an appliance to the mains electricity supply via a wall socket or extension cord is basically an assembly of cables and a power plug, used to connect to a single phase AC.
Elcom manufactures high quality, durable power cords of various types. These can be used for various applications such as Power Supplies, Stabilizers, Water Heaters, Washing Machine, Wet Grinders, Cash Register, Weighing Scale, Power Tool, Bedside Monitor, De-Fabricator, X-Ray Machines and Ultrasound 2-pin and 3-pin miniature locking power plugs. Plugs are molded onto a choice of round or flat UL/ISI approved cable and available in customer specified lengths.
Elcom brings a 30 years of experience along with a dedicated workforce of cable technicians, enabling us to assemble and ship thousands of cables every week. These power cords are Manufactured in a controlled environment for unparalleled reliability and safety.
Quality and Approvals
- ISI for Indian plug
Elcom makes power cords for a wide range of low voltage cable options and support for small to large volume projects. The key features encompass following:
- This power cord has a pin temperature of 70°C, and an allowable operating temperature range of -25°C to 70°C.
- Part of Protection class I, it features a V-Lock interlocking mechanism.
Constructed as per customer specification gauge wire
- Cord Connector
- Cable diameter 8.5 mm
- Min. wire size 0.5 sqmm / 20AWG
- Max. wire size 16 AWG / 1.5 mm²
- Suitable for use in equipment according to IEC/UL 60950 & other applications.
Design minimizes disruptive AC magnetic fields
Good length,consistent performance, very sturdy and ample AWG to handle hi power equipment.
Easy to set up, adequate and long-lasting power with small footprint and quiet operation.
- Saves space at back of rack
- The power cords are designed for maximum durability and long life, hence minimum Total Ownership Cost.
- Elcom’s power cord can make your work environment more flexible and efficient.
- Reliable performance
Wire Harness – a central nervous system of any Electrical System
Wire harnesses are compactly bundled wires & circuits that function as the central nervous system...
ISO & OHSAS Certifications
Prevailing In The Manufacturing
Elcom International has taken an endeavor to implement following systems in its Kolhapur based manufacturing...
Elcom Kagal Factory Tour
Elcom International is pleased to announce the new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at 5-Star Kagal MIDC...