Terminals conduct electricity and transmits electrical signals. Elcom offers plug socket terminal post that can be panel mounted in most Audio-Video systems, generally mounted on faceplates or in floor boxes. These terminals are Ideal for customising faceplates, just by drilling a 8mm hole and mount.
Quality & Safety Approvals
The terminals are approved under following standards:
- Electronic Components Standardisation Organisation (LCSO)
- 1 pair Red + Black 4mm audio Terminal banana socket for power amplifier speaker for 10mm panel mounting hole
- RCA connector, XLR Connector, speaker terminal, Binding Post, 2mm 4mm 6mm banana plug connector gole, PCB panel mount, male female
- Type: Single Hole Terminals
- It can work up to 30A current rating at 250 VAC
- The ambient temperature range is: -30° C ~ 100° C
- The life of the product: 5000
- Diameter: Φ2 ~ Φ5mm
- Contact material: Gold-plated copper
- Insulator material: PA66, of PBT
- Connector Body Material: Metal
Flame retardant so it is safe, secure and durable
Elcom make Terminals offer reliable speakers connections
It is suitable for heavy duty application
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/wp-content/themes/elcom/page-template/product-sub-category-tpl.php on line 1037
Wire Harness – a central nervous system of any Electrical System
Wire harnesses are compactly bundled wires & circuits that function as the central nervous system...
ISO & OHSAS Certifications
Prevailing In The Manufacturing
Elcom International has taken an endeavor to implement following systems in its Kolhapur based manufacturing...
Elcom Kagal Factory Tour
Elcom International is pleased to announce the new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at 5-Star Kagal MIDC...