With the aim to contribute to a greener economy and make sustainable energy available, Elcom turned into a professional manufacturer of Solar Components in the year 2013 thus becoming, India’s first manufacturer of solar components. Since its conception, Elcom has established itself at the forefront of designing & manufacturing high grade solar components which include PV cable connectors, Branch connectors, Module junction boxes and PV wire harness solutions. These are widely used in all kinds of solar power applications. Elcom has a ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility and these products have been certified by TUV as per IEC standards.
Quality & Safety Approvals
ELCOM is the only Indian Manufacturer who has developed its solar connector with TUV certificate for 1500 VDC - as per the latest version of IEC 62852:2014 standard. Elcom has received a TUV certificate for the PV cable connector, ESC-4, which can operate at 1500 V DC.
- IEC 62852:2014
PV Cable connectors are being offered with following salient features
- Rated current is 30 A
- Rated voltage is 1500 Vdc
- Test voltage is 8000 V AC (1 min)
- Contact resistance is ≤ 0.35 mΩ
- Degree of Protection is IP 68
- Contact material is Copper with silver plating
- UN-Locking System is by a tool
- Temperature range -40°C to + 85°C
- Upper limiting temperature is 100°C
- Suitable cable size 2.5, 4, 6 sq.mm
- Insertion force ≤50N
- Withdrawal force ≥190N
- Sealing material Silicon material
Solar Junction Boxes are being offered with following salient features
- Available in various configurations - 2-rail, 3-rail and 4-rail.
- Reliable locking mechanism.
- Flame resistant polymer (UL 94V-0 compliance).
- Ageing and UV resistant.
- IP65 (IEC 60529) protection.
- Suitable for 600V and 1000V DC systems.
Elcom connectors are suitable to be used with crystalline and thin-film panel manufacturers and system installers
The quick, easy, robust and weather-proof IP68 compliant connector is concocted for reliable performance in actual site conditions
The audible click sound ensures unintentional operation providing a stable and safe connection
Elcom connectors are easy to assemble using the standard tools available in the market, offers low contact resistance thus maximizing total system performance
Elcom branch connectors are easy to install and uses "snap-in" safety locking tabs to lock two mating connectors, thereby avoiding unintentional disconnection. Also,the mating contacts are sealed against ingress of dust and water complying to IP67 degree of protection
Quick and easy to assemble and allows secure gripping.
Made from excellent housing material complying to UL94-V0 fire safety for long term outdoor application, resistance against age and UV endurance.
- Elcom make 1500 Vdc connectors can reduce the Levelised Cost of Electricity (LCOE) of the Solar power plant.
- Longer product life.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Higher energy savings with greater efficiency.
- Minimal heat generation and hence avoiding any accidental fire
Wire Harness – a central nervous system of any Electrical System
Wire harnesses are compactly bundled wires & circuits that function as the central nervous system...
ISO & OHSAS Certifications
Prevailing In The Manufacturing
Elcom International has taken an endeavor to implement following systems in its Kolhapur based manufacturing...
Elcom Kagal Factory Tour
Elcom International is pleased to announce the new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at 5-Star Kagal MIDC...